Categorization is an important cognitive-linguistic skill. The ability to accurately categorize allows individuals to learn and access new vocabulary, increase expressive, receptive and reading skills. Categorizing helps individuals develop associations and connections between concepts. This interactive teaching tool can be used by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop listening skills, reading comprehension, identification of vocabulary, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Teaching tool for speech, language and reading development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question/sentence and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Categories from I Can Do Apps is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
Categories from I Can Do Apps (version 1.3.1) has a file size of 24.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.